Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions. Make Sure Your real estate agent is a Top Local Expert
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As a top real estate agent in the South Bay — including Torrance, Redondo Beach, the Hollywood Riviera, the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and San Pedro, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
– You will have full access to ALL homes available for sale in the South Bay, even listings not yet on the MLS, through my professional California real estate affiliations.
– My expert local knowledge of the South Bay should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
– Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. The cities that make up the South Bay are no different! It’s my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
– What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I’ll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
– Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
– You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
– Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the South Bay area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!