My mission is a direct result of my core belief that I’m here to facilitate the sale or purchase of my clients’ homes, as well as help meet their unique real estate needs. This can only be accomplished by carefully listening to my clients and fully understanding their objectives. With that information, I come up with customized solutions to achieve their goals. In line with that philosophy, I provide unparalleled service to my clients, including staging their property to get top dollar, comprehensive marketing of their property, and managing every detail of the transaction until it is successfully completed. I provide these results in the context of continuous communication with my clients, and by conducting myself with the utmost honesty, integrity and professionalism. It is important to emphasize that I expect honesty and integrity from myself, as well as from my clients.
It is for this reason that I may not be the right fit for every client, and only for those that share my philosophy. I believe in building lifelong relationships with my clients, and if I earn that right, I become their trusted personal real estate consultant for life!
Principles I Stand By
CHARACTER: Permanent change begins on the inside and works its way to the outside. I believe character is what builds a great life and business. Therefore, I am willing to do whatever it takes to align my behavior with my intentions.
SERVICE: Principles guide policy
I believe a simple three-question test serves as the compass in all policy making:
1) From the client’s perspective, have I treated him or her with the utmost respect?
2) From the client’s perspective, have I exceeded their expectations?
3) From the client’s perspective, have I solved their unique real estate needs?
COMMITMENT: Consultants are for life. I believe people are seeking advice and counsel that best serves their lives. Therefore, I commit myself to truly understand my clients’ unique needs and tailor a solution that solves those needs. Like your trusted family physician, your well being determines how well I have done my job.
RELATIONSHIPS: Close relationships are more important to me than transactions I believe the only genuine way communication can be given is when it comes from the heart. As your real estate consultant I would advise you as I would my own family member.
VALUES: Great decisions are values based. I believe that decision making is easy when values are clear. Therefore, as your real estate consultant I share my values with my clients and encourage them to make decisions that are in their best interest — long term.
The principles mentioned above are what I believe makes me different from others in the real estate field.
My Commitment To You
- To listen carefully so I understand your objectives
- To advise you on how to prepare your home for showing
- To provide you with a list of service providers as needed
- To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar for your home in the shortest period of time, with the least amount of inconvenience to you
To assist you in determining the correct asking price by providing a market analysis of comparable properties in your neighborhood
- To explain the home selling and marketing process – – my responsibility, your responsibility
- To provide you with an up-to-date progress report that will document every step in the sales process
- To keep you up to date on the state of the market, the sale of similar properties and any other factors which may affect the progress of the sale
- To advertise your home in appropriate publications including Digs Magazine.
- To feature your home in my monthly newsletter
- To network with other RE/MAX associates to promote your home
- To constantly look for the best possible methods of exposing your property to potential buyers
- To send direct mail postcards, as appropriate, that feature your home
- To advertise your home on the internet via my two websites, Realtor.com, Zillow and other online real estate sites, as well as provide social media exposure on FaceBook and Instagram