For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you’re ready to sell it’s important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many South Bay residents sell their homes (including those in Redondo Beach, the Hollywood Riviera, the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Torrance, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and San Pedro), I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process — from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything’s signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let’s get started!
The following articles are a great place to start if you’re looking for information about the sales process and how you can get more for your home when you decide to sell.
- Get Your House Ready to Show Buyers
- How to Set a List Price for Your Home
- The Basics of Marketing Your Home
- Why Use a Realtor when Selling a Home
- Tips – A Full Service Professional
- Tips – A Home With A History
- Tips – A Market Analysis
- Tips – Closing Your House
- Tips – Evaluation Multiple Bids
- Tips – Fair Market Value
- Tips – First Time Investors
- Tips – For Sale to SOLD
- Tips – Is First Always Best
- Tips – Know Your Price Range
- Tips – Less Than Market Value
- Tips – Low Offers
- Tips – New 1031 Exchange Rules
- Tips – Offers And Counter Offers
- Tips – Purchase Negotiations
- Tips – Real Estate Agent Representation
- Tips – Refinancing Your Home
- Tips – Responding To Low Offers
- Tips – Tax Breaks
- Tips – The First Offer
- Tips – The Language of Real Estate Agents
- Tips – Who Pays The Commission
- Tips – Your Principal Residence